To promote this year’s Cybersecurity Awareness Month, Team AgLearn is providing resources to encourage engagement with this annual awareness campaign.
Since 2004, the President of the United States and Congress have declared October to be Cybersecurity Awareness Month, helping individuals protect themselves online as threats to technology and confidential data become more commonplace. The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the National Cybersecurity Alliance (NCA) lead a collaborative effort between government and industry to raise cybersecurity awareness nationally and internationally.
- More information about Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2023 External Link
- Information and resources about Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2023 from USDA External Link
- History of Cybersecurity Awareness Month External Link
2023 USDA Virtual Cybersecurity Expo
The USDA Cybersecurity Expo is designed to engage and educate cybersecurity professionals and enthusiasts with the goal of raising awareness about cybersecurity and increasing the resiliency in the event of a cyber incident. The virtual event will feature speakers from the Federal Government, academia, and the private sector. The virtual Exhibit Hall and Escape Rooms will be returning with opportunities to meet people and have fun all while learning about the latest information in cybersecurity.
Event Dates: October 3-4, 2023.
Cybersecurity and Zero Trust (Skillsoft Coffee Break)
This event is a unique opportunity to gain insights into the current cybersecurity landscape and learn best practices from industry experts. It's a chance to network with peers, ask questions, and contribute to the ongoing effort to secure the nation's digital infrastructure. Unlike past Coffee Breaks, this one will not be recorded, so make sure to register and reserve your spot today.
- Protect Yourself
- Protect Your Agency
- Adopting a Zero Trust Framework
Date: Wednesday, October 4th, 2023
Time 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
From LinkedIn Learning
- Learning Path: Become a Cybersecurity Professional External Link
- Course: Cybersecurity Foundations External Link
- Course: Advance Your Cybersecurity Career External Link
- Course: Cybersecurity Awareness: Cybersecurity Terminology External Link
- Course: Defending Against and Recovering From Cybersecurity Attacks: Top Safety Practices External Link
- Course: The Cybersecurity Threat Landscape External Link
- Course: Building Your Cybersecurity Talent Pipeline External Link
- Channel: Cybersecurity External Link
- Channel: USDA NICE Framework: Protect and Defend Category External Link
- eBook: Theoretical Cybersecurity: Principles and Advanced Concepts External Link
- eBook: Big Breaches: Cybersecurity Lessons for Everyone External Link
- eBook: Cybersecurity: A Self-Teaching Introduction External Link
- Aspire Journey: Security Essentials for Decision-makers and Leaders External Link
- Aspire Journey: Security Analyst to Security Architect External Link