To promote this year’s Cybersecurity Awareness Month, Team AgLearn is providing resources to encourage engagement with this annual professional development campaign.
Since 2004, the President of the United States and Congress have declared October to be Cybersecurity Awareness Month, helping individuals protect themselves online as threats to technology and confidential data become more commonplace. The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the National Cybersecurity Alliance (NCA) lead a collaborative effort between government and industry to raise cybersecurity awareness nationally and internationally.
- More information about Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2022 External Link
- Information and resources about Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2022 from USDA External Link
The event date is October 4-5, 2022
Event Description: The 2022 USDA Virtual Cybersecurity Expo will provide its active participants with information and resources on today's vulnerabilities, incidents, security lifecycle, risks and mitigations. It will also identify ways to work together to build a solid security foundation program to meet future challenges, as well as cover trends in cybersecurity. Register for the event at 2022 USDA Virtual Cybersecurity Expo External Link.
From LinkedIn Learning
- Learning Path: Become a Cybersecurity Professional External Link
- Course: Cybersecurity Foundations External Link
- Course: Advance Your Cybersecurity Career External Link
- Course: Cybersecurity Awareness: Cybersecurity Terminology External Link
- Course: Defending Against and Recovering From Cybersecurity Attacks: Top Safety Practices External Link
- Course: The Cybersecurity Threat Landscape External Link
- Course: Building Your Cybersecurity Talent Pipeline External Link
- Channel: Cybersecurity External Link
- Channel: USDA NICE Framework: Protect and Defend Category External Link
- Book: Theoretical Cybersecurity: Principles and Advanced Concepts External Link
- Book: Big Breaches: Cybersecurity Lessons for Everyone External Link
- Book: Cybersecurity: A Self-Teaching Introduction External Link
- Aspire Journey: Security Essentials for Decision-makers and Leaders External Link
- Aspire Journey: Security Analyst to Security Architect External Link