For this year’s National Nutrition Month, observed every year during the month of March, Team AgLearn is providing information and resources to encourage engagement with this annual campaign.
Background & Resources
National Nutrition Month is an annual campaign created 50 years ago in 1973 by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. During the month of March, everyone is invited to learn about making informed food choices and developing healthful eating and physical activity habits.
This year's theme is "Fuel for the Future." Eating with sustainability in mind is a tasty way to nourish ourselves during every phase of life and protect the environment.
- More information and resources about National Nutrition Month External Link
- Information and resources about National Nutrition Month from USDA’s My Plate External Link
- USDA: Resources to Help Celebrate National Nutrition Month External Link
- National Nutrition Month information and resources from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development External Link
- Course: Recharge Your Energy for Peak Performance External Link
- Course: Healthy Building Foundations External Link
- Course: Improving Your Mental Health at Work External Link
- Course: Mindful Eating External Link
- Course: The Employee's Guide to Sustainability External Link
- eBook: Your Brain on Exercise External Link
- Learning Channel: Physical Well-Being External Link
- Learning Channel: Mental Well-Being External Link
- Audiobook: At What Cost: Modern Capitalism and the Future of Health External Link
- Learning Channel: Virtual Tools to Strengthen Communications - Food and Nutrition Service / USDA External Link