AgLearn has listened to your feedback, and together with our Learning Management System (LMS) vendor, we have upgraded AgLearn to improve your learning and training experience! All trainings are now available, and to assist your transition to the new AgLearn, we recommend the AgLearn bridge courses to highlight the system’s new functionality for users and administrators.
Recommended Training: Bridge Courses
To assist your transition to the new AgLearn, the AgLearn team has created a few training courses that will bridge your knowledge from the previous version to the new version. These courses are intended to highlight the changes you may encounter:
- Basics of AgLearn course - It is suggested that ALL users take at least this course. Regardless of your access and role, you will see changes.
- AgLearn Supervisor Bridge course - If you currently supervise someone, and you have a “Team” tab in AgLearn, this course will show you the changes that impact a user with this role.
- AgLearn Course and Activities Creator Bridge course - If you are an experienced AgLearn Course Creator, find out about the new and changed settings for creating a course.
- AgLearn Administrator Bridge course - If you are currently an AgLearn Administrator, then this course is for you. Find out about the changes to Reports, Programs, User Profiles, Managing SF-182's, and Engage.
The New AgLearn Highlights
- Fresh theme (improved “look-and-feel”)
- Improved user experience with a new graphically rich user interface
- Better functionality in the course, certification, and program search pages
- Improved interface in the “reports” pages
- Upgraded SF-182 tracking to quickly identify SF-182 progress
- A new feature called “Playlists” that allows admins to recommend courses to employees