While many have been working remotely over the past year, the process of returning to the workplace has begun.
NOTE: LinkedIn Learning is available for all USDA Federal Employees. For more information on LinkedIn Learning and how to activate your account review the LinkedIn Learning is Available to all USDA Federal Employees site announcement.
LinkedIn Learning Learning Paths
Learn how to navigate in a hybrid work environment. As a leader, you need to know what to plan for as some professionals return to the office and others remain remote. Your people are looking to you for answers. Dig in and explore key considerations as you redesign how people work as offices reopen.
- Bolster Performance and Productivity as Offices Reopen External Link
- Cultivate Balance and Well-Being as Offices Reopen External Link
- Developing Resilience and Grit External Link
- Redesigning How We Work as Offices Reopen External Link
- USDA Navigating in a Hybrid Work Environment External Link
Percipio by Skillsoft Channel
Skillsoft released a new course to assist team leaders, supervisors and managers build and maintain a cohesive team in a hybrid work environment. This course is available in the AgLearn course catalog as well as in Percipio.
Develop skills needed to address the challenges of how to deal with employees who do not want to get the vaccine. The channel focuses on behaviors/skills to exemplify, as well as manage the stress this might place on the supervisor and team.