National Learning and Development Month is a designated period aimed at promoting and emphasizing the importance of continuous learning and personal growth. It serves as an annual reminder of the lifelong journey of learning and the positive impact that learning can have on individual success and societal progress. During this time, we at Team AgLearn encourage you to invest your time and effort into expanding your knowledge, acquiring new skills, and fostering professional and personal development.
To get you started, here are some practical ways you can participate:
- Set Personal Goals: Identify specific areas you want to learn or skills you want to develop and then create achievable goals that you can work towards.
- AgLearn Courses: Take AgLearn courses or webinars that align with your interests or professional aspirations.
- Read Regularly: Dedicate time to reading books, articles, or research papers on topics you're curious about or that relate to your career path.
- Skill Challenges: Take on skill challenges or projects that push you to apply and refine your abilities.
- Reflect and Review: Regularly assess your progress, reflect on your learning experiences, and adjust your goals as needed.
- And many more...
AgLearn Learning and Development Partners
LinkedIn Learning and Skillsoft-Percipio content is available for USDA Federal Employees only.
- LinkedIn Learning External Link
- Skillsoft-Percipio External Link
- Rosetta Stone External Link
- Dmason Financial External Link
Featured AgLearn Learning and Development Resources
- Course: How to Develop your Career Plan External Link
- Course: Leading Yourself External Link
- Course: How to Use LinkedIn Learning External Link
- Course: Creating a Career Plan External Link
- Course: Expert Insights on Career Planning External Link
- Learning Channel: Career Planning External Link
- eBook: The Job-Ready Guide: How to Set yourself up for Career Success External Link